This piece was composed based on the poem of my authorship “Antiretrato”, trying to capture with music the literary ideas exposed there.
The picture belongs to Evangelina Lenarduzzi
De la serie de autorretratos. “Voy Atravesando espejos”.
Acuarela y tinta china sobre papel. 18 cm x 27 cm.
-Degree in Composition, Prof of Composition and Technique in Harmony and Counterpoint.
Her catalog includes works for solo instruments, chamber groups, symphonic orches with and without soloists, and works for a cappella mixed choir and with instrumental accompaniment. Since 2002, she has been a member of the SGAE (Spain). She has obtained the “Creation Stimulus Award” awarded by the SGAE Foundation on more than 10 occasions. She is a member of Argentine societies of composers: UNACOM and AAC, and the Red de Compositoras Latinoamericanas.
-Music and artistic director of the Rosario Ensemble, Center for Studies for the Diffusion of Contemporary Music, an organization that she founded in 1996.
-Integrant of different groups as violinist, violist and soprano
- the Orquesta del Ensamble Rosario (for the diffusion of contemporary music, with 25 years of activity)
- the Instrumentalia Group (Baroque group that she founded in 2006)
- the Chamber Orchestra of the Rosario University
- the String Camerata of the Municipality of Victoria, Entre Ríos
- the mixed chamber choir “Los Fulanos”